Moving homes is not an easy task. You might require to move due to a number of reasons like job purpose, an urge to shift to your ancestraal home or a variety of purposes. Moving from a place to another is a very hectic job.It might be very difficult for you to take out time from your busy schedule and plan the move. So, it is a better idea for you to hire a moving planner. The job of a moving planner is to plan your move in such a way so that you need not face any problem and get the job done hustle free.
Tips and guidelines
- The first and foremost thing that you should keep in mind is the moving planner must belong to a well-established and a reputedcompany.This is so because, good companies hire the planners who are trained to do your job skillfully and quickly.
- The moving planner must be able to manage time. As soon as you know that you are about to move hire a planner. They should plan the move first so that there is no tension at the last moment.At least before seven weeks hire the planner you want and clear all your doubts and queries.
- By the sixth week get all your insurance ready for all the items. All items must have aninsurance because accidents can happen at any time. So, you will have a peace of mind if your products are insured.
- By the fifth week you should start planning. You should be clear about the articles you want to get rid of and you can donate them in some charitable organization. Items like clothes old furniture etc. can be donated.
- You should tell your moving planner about the number of items that required to be moved so that he can hire appropriate vehicles to carry out the moving process. This information must be given well in advance so that the bookings can be done. If overseas shift is required then the process is more complex and you should tell this to your planner with enough time in hand.
- Before moving certain things, you must take care of like flammable items must be disposedof and fuels must be drained away for machineries.
- Proper labelling must be done. Like boxes containing fragile items must be labelled so that proper care is taken care of them.
- Expensive belongings like jewelries and money all these must be properly packed and you should carry them with yourself since it will protect them from getting misplaced under any circumstances and keep them safe.
- If you have any priority boxes which you need fast label themso that they can be transported to your new place as fast as possible. All the electric appliances must be unplugged before the day you are moving so that when you finally pack them they cool down and the chance of any fire break out is avoided.
These tips and tricks might make your work load lighter and your moving easier.